Sunday, January 19, 2014

Influenza is the Pits

It has been an interesting week around  here.  Mostly due to the fact that I have been sicker than I can ever remember.  Matt and the kids did their best to take care of themselves as I mostly was a lump for about 6 days while I muddled through Influenza A and H1N1.  

Yuck.

The kids were sweet to me and brought me warm packs when I was shivering with fever and drinks of water when I coughed.  Matt did extra running to get the kids to and fro and he held down the fort.  Truthfully I don't remember much else about the days.

I am very grateful to my wonderful neighbors who helped with getting Joey to school and checked in on me every day. 

 It is really surprising to me as I look back at the week and who took time out of their day to give a call, send a text, let me know that I was in their thoughts.   

Smile.

Please know that I am deeply grateful for each one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment